Easy, chewy, delicious Biscoff Blondies.
Here we are again, talking about Biscoff… surprisingly, I have some Biscoff Spread left over from our No-Bake Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake. I say ‘surprisingly’ because I’m utterly shocked that my cravings haven’t forced me into the cupboard to dunk a spoon in.
But it lives to see another recipe! So, here we are ready to share another delicious Biscoff bake, since it is so popular.
Lotus Biscoff Blondies
This time we are making Lotus Biscoff Blondies! If you don’t know what blondies are, they are the blonde version of brownies. The main ingredient is brown sugar to get that rich butterscotch flavour and chewiness.
You can create many flavours of vegan blondies, but my favourite has to be Biscoff. You can use Biscoff Smooth or Crunchy Spread. I mixed both because I had a little bit of each left, and it was a match made in heaven.
We hope you love this vegan Biscoff Blondies recipe as much as we do! It’s a real winner.
If you do try and love it then tag us on Instagram @Libereatapp and use the #LiberEat, so we can see and share your delicious bakes with our community of keen bakers and cooks!
Vegan Lotus Biscoff Blondies
- 200 g vegan butter we used Vegan Stork
- 125 g white granulated sugar
- 125 g light brown sugar
- 30 g apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 275 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 200 g dairy-free white choc chips
- 250 g Biscoff Spread
- 100 g Biscoff Biscuits chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C in a fan-assisted oven. Grease or line a 9x9 baking tin or silicone tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter and the two sugars and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the apple sauce, milk and vanilla extract and beat again until combined and smooth.
- Sieve in the plain flour and corn flour, mix with a large metal spoon until a thick blondie mixture is created.
- Add in the white choc chips and fold.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and spread until even. Melt the Biscoff spread in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and pour on top of the blondie mixture. Lightly swirl using a toothpick or skewer.
- Sprinkle on the chopped Biscoff Biscuits and place in the oven for 30-35 minutes, the middle still might be wobbly but this will continue to bake in the tin.
- Leave to cool in the tin and put in the fridge for 1 hour
If you enjoyed this Vegan Lotus Biscoff Blondie recipe, you might enjoy more LiberEat recipes on the LiberEat app including recipes from The Vegan Society Trademark & lots of other amazing creators! More than 400+ recipes to choose from to satisfy all your cravings!
Some of our other vegan recipes: