Note: This recipe is vegan, nut free and Gluten free.
Makes one loaf of gluten free bread.
- 350g buckwheat flour
- Half a cup of milled linseed
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Dairy free spread for baking tin
- 2 eggs
- 400ml warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, sieve the flour and add the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Add the eggs to the middle of the mixture, whisk, and then add the olive oil. Also add a small amount of water while mixing continuously. You should end up with an even dough which can be now set aside.
- Take a loaf tin and using a dairy free spread or even olive oil (lightly), grease the edges, and then transfer the dough mixture into the tin.
- Place into an oven for 25-30 mins until cooked throughout. Remove and allow to cool.
Enjoyed this recipe?
Share it with everyone you know
LiberEat’s allergen and error detection technology provides an allergen safety blanket for food businesses to ensure that consumers are safe and healthy when eating at your restaurant or consuming your food products.
LiberEat offers a second line of defense for food businesses by detecting errors, allergens, and other harmful ingredients. Food businesses can apply this technology directly to identify errors in allergen communications, preventing the risk of injury. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our Allergen Detection Technology.