- 4 small courgettes, chopped
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 vegetable stock cube with 350ml water
- 2 chillis, chopped
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- In a pan, heat up a little olive oil and then add the courgettes and onion at a high heat. Let these sweat and then add the chopped chilli.
- Boil a kettle and prepare the stock while this is cooking. Add a can of coconut milk to the pan of veg, and turn this down to a medium heat. Now add the vegetable stock and cook until vegetables are softened.
- Take off the heat, allow to cool and then blend up until smooth. Serve this Courgette and Coconut soup warm with a side of salads for a wholesome meal.
If you are looking for gluten free options of bread to serve with it, try our Buckwheat Bread recipe.
If you have any tips of your own, comment below and let us know your thoughts! Share it with your friends and help them stay healthy!
Don’t forget to tag us in your recreations on Facebook and Instagram.