- 50ml cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 120g cashew nuts
- 2 heaped tablespoons of milled linseed (I used Harvest Morn brand with goji berries and seeds)
- 5 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 heaped tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Add cashew nuts into a food processor and grind up until fine. In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients except the desiccated coconut and mix it well.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the desiccated coconut in and mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Divide the mixture into 6 portions and make even balls of each.
- On a clean surface, put 3 tablespoons of desiccated coconut and roll the balls on them to help coat the outside of each portion evenly.
- Pop the protein balls in the fridge and let it chill for 1 hour. Your gluten free protein balls is ready to be served as a dessert or store to use as a protein intake.
Also try our Omelette Stack recipe to help stock up on your protein intake. If you have any tips of your own, comment below and let us know your thoughts!
Share it with your friends and help them stay healthy!
Don’t forget to tag us in your recreations on Facebook and Instagram.
Enjoyed this recipe?
Share it with everyone you know
LiberEat’s allergen and error detection technology provides an allergen safety blanket for food businesses to ensure that consumers are safe and healthy when eating at your restaurant or consuming your food products.
LiberEat offers a second line of defense for food businesses by detecting errors, allergens, and other harmful ingredients. Food businesses can apply this technology directly to identify errors in allergen communications, preventing the risk of injury. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our Allergen Detection Technology.