Buckwheat bread is a great alternative to breads containing gluten and is extremely easy to make! Try our recipe for a tasty homemade option.
Makes one loaf.
– 350g buckwheat flour
– half a cup of milled linseed.
– 1 teaspoon of salt.
– dairy free spread for baking tin
– 2 eggs – 400ml warm water
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2) In a large mixing bowl, sieve the flour and add the rest of the dry ingredients.
3) Add the eggs to the middle of the mixture, whisk, then add the olive oil and a small amount of water.mix while adding water little by little. You should end up with an even dough, which can be now set aside.
4) Take out a loaf tin and using a dairy free spread or even olive oil (lightly), grease the edges, and then transfer the dough mixture into the tin.
5) Place into oven for 25-30 mins until cooked throughout. Remove and allow cool.
Have you tried this recipe or have any tips of your own? Comment below to add your thoughts! Don’t forget to tag us in your recreations on Facebook!