- 2 cups uncooked rice of your choice.
- 2 red onions
- 1 can of sweetcorn
- 1 cucumber
- 1 packet of mixed cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large bunch of fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan, adding the rice when ready.
- Leave the rice to cook and prepare your veg.
- Chop the onion, cucumber and tomatoes into small, bite-sized pieces.
- When the rice is cooked, drain and set aside to cool.
- Once the rice cools, add the chopped vegetables. Tear in some basil and add this to the bowl and mix well. Season with salt and some olive oil. Add some sweetcorn at the end.
- Mix well and serve chilled. This Summer Sunshine salad is sure to add some colour at your party! If preferred, you can add extra toppings such as feta, chicken, or pulses!
Enjoyed this recipe?
Share it with everyone you know
LiberEat’s allergen and error detection technology provides an allergen safety blanket for food businesses to ensure that consumers are safe and healthy when eating at your restaurant or consuming your food products.
LiberEat offers a second line of defense for food businesses by detecting errors, allergens, and other harmful ingredients. Food businesses can apply this technology directly to identify errors in allergen communications, preventing the risk of injury. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our Allergen Detection Technology.