These decorative toasts are brilliant. With so many fruits being in season, the possibilities for toppings are endless. Check out some of our ideas below.
4 slices of gluten free bread.
1 tablespoon cacao powder
2 tablespoons stevia
6 tablespoons fresh mascarpone cheese
1 tablespoons chia seeds
1 tablespoon mixed chopped nuts
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1) On a chopping board, chop the strawberries and 3/4 blackberries lengthways.
2) In a small mixing bowl, add a large tablespoon of the mascarpone cheese and 2 fresh blackberries. Crush the blackberries with the end of a wooden spoon (like a mortar and pestle), and mix this. Set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, add another large tablespoon of mascarpone cheese. Empty the cinnamon and cacao into this and 1 teaspoon stevia. Mix this evenly until it resembles a chocolate spread. Set aside.
4) In another mixing bowl, place one large tablespoon of mascarpone and add the nuts and half a tablespoon of chia seeds, as well as half a teaspoon of stevia. Mix this. Set aside.
5) Place the gluten free bread into a toaster and cook until golden brown.
6) Place aside and begin decorating the toasts.
7) Each toast is as follows:
- the mixed nuts, chia seeds and stevia spread
- The second is the blackberry and mascarpone spread
- following this is the cacao and cinnamon spread
- The last toast is simply mascarpone cheese decorated with the chopped strawberries, blackberries, chia seeds and nuts.
Serve and enjoy.