Organise your Sunday roast around healthy foods that taste good too! Jazz up your Sunday roast by swapping regular mash for sweet potato mash. Best served with juicy gravy and steamed seasonal vegetables.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled.
- 15g dairy free spread
- 1 splash of milk of choice (optional)
1. In a saucepan, bring water to the boil. Add the peeled sweet potato and allow to cook for 15/20 mins.
2. Take off the heat and drain the water. Mash the potatoes with a potato masher, and add the spread and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Ensure all lumps are removed where possible and serve the creamy mash hot.
Have you tried this recipe or have any tips of your own? Comment or on LiberEat social media below to add your thoughts!