This recipe is super easy- combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, pour into a tin and bake! Give them a go and don’t forget to share all your photos on our social media pages!
3 mashed bananas
200g wholemeal flour
1.5 cups coconut milk
1 tbsp baking soda
half cup walnuts
half cup raisins
3 tbsp peanut butter
3 tbsp desiccated coconut
3 tbsp honey/agave nectar.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. Mix well
4. Grease a large baking tin lightly and pour the mixture into the tin.
5. Cook in the Oven at 200 degrees for 30 mins .
6. Remove from oven, remove from the baking tin and allow to cool before enjoying.
Have you tried this recipe or have tips of your own? comment below to add your thoughts!