Note: Contains gluten if gluten-free bread is not utilised. This recipe is dairy-free and nut-free.
Cherry tomatoes 2 cups chopped
- Slice ciabatta bread and heat on a grill for a few minutes on both sides until golden brown and crusty.
- Rub each side of bread with fresh garlic clove.
- In a bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, diced garlic, salt, pepper and basil, along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Top the hot bread with tomato mixture and drizzle lightly with balsamic vinegar.
Following on from the light starter filled with flavour, comes an even more delicious dish filled with fresh flavours of the sea for your main course. A mouth-watering dish with the promise of love at first bite. Shake up your pasta choice with a gluten-free alternative to suit you or your partner.
- Clean the mussels under cold water and remove any unwanted empty shells. Remove the shells and heads of prawns, leaving the tails which give flavour while cooking.
- Boil water in a large pan and add the pasta for cooking.
- Heat up some olive oil in another saucepan and add the garlic, chilli, salt, pepper. Add mussels and wine, cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Add the prawns, butter and lemon juice and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Cook the pasta until al dente. Remove and drain when ready. Pour the pasta into the sauce saucepan. Serve hot with a dash of fresh parsley if desired.
Banana 1 chopped
- Wash and prepare all the fruit and chop into small pieces.
- Arrange the fruit onto a small platter along with some skewers.
- Heat up a non-stick saucepan at a low heat and add the butter.
- Add chocolate, cinnamon, milk and cream. You can substitute these for dairy alternatives if needed.
- Allow the chocolate to melt and blend the mixture thoroughly.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and enjoy with the fruit prepared earlier!
You can also check out our Valentine’s Menu for more options!
Enjoyed the recipe?
Share it with everyone you know
LiberEat’s allergen and error detection technology provides an allergen safety blanket for food businesses to ensure that consumers are safe and healthy when eating at your restaurant or consuming your food products.
LiberEat offers a second line of defense for food businesses by detecting errors, allergens, and other harmful ingredients. Food businesses can apply this technology directly to identify errors in allergen communications, preventing the risk of injury. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our Allergen Detection Technology.