- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 small cup of coconut Alpro Soya milk
- 3/4 cup of Quaker’s Gluten Free Oats
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 1 packet of blueberries (washed)
- 100g fat free natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- Mash up the bananas in a bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients altogether, including the bananas and stir until mixture is as even as possible.
- Take a blender and add the mixture carefully and blend until a smooth consistency. This may take two runs.
- Empty the blended mixture into a lunchbox or storage tin and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 20 mins before serving and then scoop into small bowls. Voila! your home-made vegan banana ice cream is ready. Serve it just as is or load up with some fresh cut fruits.
Enjoyed this recipe?
Share it with everyone you know
LiberEat’s allergen and error detection technology provides an allergen safety blanket for food businesses to ensure that consumers are safe and healthy when eating at your restaurant or consuming your food products.
LiberEat offers a second line of defense for food businesses by detecting errors, allergens, and other harmful ingredients. Food businesses can apply this technology directly to identify errors in allergen communications, preventing the risk of injury. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our Allergen Detection Technology.