Kale crisps are simple to make and perfect for snacking especially for those wanting a gluten free crisps alternative! This recipe has a delicious garlic flavour and a sweet chilli kick to it.
Kale is also a known super food and packs in a lot of the vital nutrients and minerals. It is said to help improve digestion and have many anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant properties.
Note: This recipe makes vegan, nut free and gluten free crisps
- 1 large bunched of kale, washed well.
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed/diced
- handful of sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Chilli flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- After washing the kale, tear them into small pieces and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, add olive oil, salt, chili flakes, garlic, and pepper and combine them well together.
- On a baking tray, spread the kale evenly, and drizzle them with the seasoned oil mixture.
- Using your hands, ensure the kale is completely covered with the olive oil mixture.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Make sure to turn over the leaves half way through.
- Remove and serve when cool.
Why not try some Strawberry lemonade to go along with the crisps!
If you have any tips of your own, comment below and let us know your thoughts!
Share it with your friends and help them stay healthy! Don’t forget to tag us in your recreations on Facebook and Instagram!